• Limited Edition Italian Collection
• Made in Italy
• Swiss Ronda Movement
• Leather Band
• Completely free of toxic chemicals
• Adjustable to fit most wrists
• Dimensions: Face (including wood frame / bezel) - 46.00 mm across, and 11.11mm thick
• All WeWood Watches come with a 24 month warranty.
• Authentic Wooden Watch
• Minimalist Watch Designs That Are 100% Ethically-Made and Eco-Friendly
The brainchild of an italian watch lover and two eco-smart entrepreneurs with a crush on the environment, WeWood wooden timepieces are made from mostly scrap-wood and use state-of-the-art Miyota Japanese movements, resulting in a unique watch that's handsome, earth-friendly, and splash-proof.
The first timepiece was designed in Florence, Italy (2010) and with the widespread craving for newstalgia and eco-friendly ethos, WeWood hit the scene as the avant-garde approach to sophisticated sustainability.
Buy A Watch. Plant A Tree. Better The Planet.
Every time you purchase a WeWood Watch, you help us plant even more mixed native trees in Australia through Carbon Neutral.
Carbon Neutral is an environmentally aware organisation. Everything they do works towards minimising the impact we have as individuals and as a group on the environment. They are passionate about the native landscape – over 29.5 million mixed native species trees planted in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. And counting!