• 100% Natural Wood
• 46mm Case
• Completely free of toxic chemicals
• Premium Multi-function Miyota movement
• Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
• Adjustable to fit any wrist
• Dimensions: Band - 8 1/4" (210 mm), Face (including wood frame/bezel): 1 3/4 inches (46.00 mm) across, and 7/16 inches (11.11mm) thick
• All WeWood Watches come with a 24 month warranty.
• Authentic Wooden Watch
• Minimalist Watch Designs That Are 100% Ethically-Made and Eco-Friendly
Due to the season, and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWOOD timepiece, colours may be darker or lighter (within reason and hue) than the photo.
WeWOOD's packaging, incorporates mostly recycled materials, so that each box is not only recyclable but also as eco-stylish as its content.
The brainchild of an italian watch lover and two eco-smart entrepreneurs with a crush on the environment, WeWood wooden timepieces are made from mostly scrap-wood and use state-of-the-art Miyota Japanese movements, resulting in a unique watch that's handsome, earth-friendly, and splash-proof.
The first timepiece was designed in Florence, Italy (2010) and with the widespread craving for newstalgia and eco-friendly ethos, WeWood hit the scene as the avant-garde approach to sophisticated sustainability.
Buy A Watch. Plant A Tree. Better The Planet.
Every time you purchase a WeWood Watch, you help us plant even more mixed native trees in Australia through Carbon Neutral.
Carbon Neutral is an environmentally aware organisation. Everything they do works towards minimising the impact we have as individuals and as a group on the environment. They are passionate about the native landscape – over 29.5 million mixed native species trees planted in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. And counting!